Please submit your question by clicking on this link http://bit.ly/milanevent
- Photo contest on August 2020
- Incredible India Fair & Annual Walk-a-thon on September 15th 2019
- International Festival - East meets West on September 14th 2019
- India Visa Camp with Consulate General of India, NY on May 18th 2019
- "Iron Man of India" - Sardar Patel Play in Hindi on May 21st 2019
- 15th Incredible India Fair & Annual Walkathon on Sunday September 23rd 2018
- Hasya Kavi Sammelan on July 21st, 5pm at Episcopal Church, 440 Main St, Shrewsbury, MA 01545
- Swami Vivekanand - A play on one of the most influencing personality at CT
Swami Vivekanand - A play on one of the most influencing personality at MA
Peaceful Coexistence at NY - Panel Discussion with Q&A
Peaceful Coexistence at CT - Panel Discussion with Q&A
India Visa Camp
14th Annual Incredible India Fair & Walkathon
Gujarati Play Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- India's 68th Republic Day Celebration
- Consulate General Outreach program
- Diwali Mela
- Anupam Kher's Hindi play - "MeraWohMatlabNahiTha"
It Is celebrated at the State Capitols to celebrate the Secularity of our constitution of India as a tribute to India, its unity in diversity and rich cultural heritage. (Since Independence Day is celebrated by other Indian Associations, and in accordance with our mission to support and work with them and not to have conflict in whatever is being done by them, we celebrate Independence Day with them) .
It is Conducted in the month of March to celebrate the International women Day.
This is a celebration of cultural Mosaic of Societal Cultural folk performances from different countries where immigrants bring their cultural identity. It is a day with a message of harmonious peaceful coexistence.
Coordinating with the International Yoga Day, it is set up at the State capitol on Sunday close to June 21
Here we go with minimum 2 programs, one Indian sangeet and other Indian poetry program related to folklore of India. These programs take place between the months of May and August.
In the month of September, An event for educating and better understanding of Indian cultural Heritage for mainstream America with a message of Indian community participation in the social and civic issues of the states or cities. Here we raise funds to help the local mainstreams communities.
Sunday A week before the Diwali Day - An effort to provide all that is needed to celebrate Diwali at one place by bringing the vendors with all kinds of products desired to celebrate Diwali. (Again an event with no conflict with the local associations as most of them celebrate with local talents and their own different traditions)